Monday, March 29, 2010

I need stats....STAT!


It's almost April, so I figure it's a good time to look back at my progress over the past month.



*My start date was 3/8 when I got the green light to begin exercising again.


March Stats

Starting Weight: 218
Ending Weight: 207
Goal: Lose 8-10 lbs. per month
Target weight: 160-ish
Lost 11 lbs.

Starting Body Mass: 31.28--obese
Ending Body Mass: 29.70--overweight
Goal: Get back into the normal range
Made the obese/overweight cut-off by .20

Starting Average Daily Calorie Intake: 2300
Ending Average Daily Calorie Intake: 1700
Target Daily Intake for March: 1550

Starting Clothing Size: Women's 18
Ending Clothing Size: Women's 18
Still can't get my 16's zipped.

Exercised 10 out of 22 days.

Consumed 1 or less sodas 21 out of 22 days.

Succumbed to brownie batter in the middle of the night 0 out of 22 days.

Accomplishments
I lost 11 lbs!!
I am exercising!!
I'm no longer in the obese category!!
I'm getting better at portion control by listening to my tummy.

Challenges
I really want a soda when I eat out.
I really really want a soda when I'm cooking.
I really really really want a soda at night when I'm blogging.
I really really really really want sweets late at night. And a soda.

Game Plan
Continue to pay close attention to what I'm eating and drinking.

Stick with the only 1 soda per day rule.

Have Jello-O and pre-chopped fruit in the fridge to satisfy late-night sweet cravings.

Continue to rely upon the joy of all-you-can-eat air-popped popcorn for snack cravings.

Begin to make exercise a weekly priority instead of something to do when I don't have anything else on my calendar.

Go get some super-cool leg warmers to celebrate my first 10 lbs!